Second Annual Pipeline Leadership Conference Returns to Denver, Nov. 15-16
The second annual Pipeline Leadership Conference will be Nov. 15-16, 2016, at the University of Denver, in Denver, Colorado. Join top executives from oil and gas pipeline operators, utility companies, contracting firms, engineers and other industry leaders for a two-day conference focused on driving transformation and innovation in the pipeline industry through people, process and practice.
The Pipeline Leadership Conference is organized by North American Oil & Gas Pipelines and Benjamin Media Inc., in partnership with Continuum Capital and in cooperation with the Franklin L. Burns School of Real Estate and Construction Management at the Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver.
The Pipeline Leadership Conference will bring together thought leaders involved with building and operating oil and gas pipelines and distribution systems throughout North America to discuss innovative approaches and best practices for managing new construction, ensuring safety, improving efficiency and overcoming challenges from inside and outside the industry.
The agenda will feature four impactful Leadership Panel sessions, as well as a series of Pipeline Innovations Speakers, who will present a wide range of topics geared toward overcoming operational challenges, maintaining safety, promoting new methodologies and recruiting the next generation of Pipeline Leaders.
Benjamin Media will provide CEUs to all attendees upon successful completion of the conference.
- Register before Oct. 2 and receive a $100 discount.
- Receive an additional $100 discount if you are a member of any of the supporting associations listed below.
- Clarion Technical Conferences
- Colorado Oil & Gas Association (COGA)
- Construction Labor Market Analyzer (CLMA)
- Construction Users Roundtable (CURT)
- Distribution Contractors Association (DCA)
- International Pipe Line & Offshore Contractors Association (IPLOCA)
- Lean Construction Institute (LCI)
- Pipe Line Contractors Associate (PLCA)
- Pipe Line Contractors Association of Canada (PLCAC)
- Power and Communication Contractors Association (PCCA)
- PipeLine Machinery International (PLM Cat)
- Michels Corporation
- Blackeagle Energy Services
- Miller Pipeline
- Minnesota Limited
- John Deere
For registration questions, contact Vicki Miner at email@example.com. For sponsorship opportunities, contact Brittany Maurer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (330) 467-7588. Visit www.plconference.com for more information.Pipeline Leadership Conference
Comments are closed here.