The 71H pipelayer is the newest offering from PipeLine Machinery International.
With the support of Caterpillar and the engineering expertise of Vanguard Equipment Inc., the challenge was met to create a utility-capacity pipelayer in the Tier 4 Interim/EU Stage IIIB class, designed for lifting 60,000 lbs and engineered to meet the most exacting standards in the world.
- Standard electro-hydraulic tractor control, dedicated hydraulics, differential steering and machine control systems.
- Boom and hook draw works are driven by independent hydraulic winches.
- The compact design of the counterweight provides maximum lift capability and optimum weight distribution.
- The drawbar is able to accommodate a wide range of attachments.
- Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) and Quick Drop function on load line control.
- Heavy duty undercarriage.
- Standard 23.6-in. single grouser shoe, LGP configuration.
- Standard 20-ft boom with large box section.
The company’s worldwide activities are currently supported through the corporate office in Cypress, Texas; Edmonton, Alberta; The Hague, Netherlands; Beijing, China; and Melbourne, Australia.
For further information, visit plmcat.com.