PLM Releases New 71H Pipelayer
June 9, 2014
The 71H pipelayer is the newest offering from PipeLine Machinery International.
With the support of Caterpillar and the engineering expertise of Vanguard Equipment Inc., the challenge was met to create a utility-capacity pipelayer in the Tier 4 Interim/EU Stage IIIB class, designed for lifting 60,000 lbs and engineered to meet the most exacting standards in the world.
- Standard electro-hydraulic tractor control, dedicated hydraulics, differential steering and machine control systems.
- Boom and hook draw works are driven by independent hydraulic winches.
- The compact design of the counterweight provides maximum lift capability and optimum weight distribution.
- The drawbar is able to accommodate a wide range of attachments.
- Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) and Quick Drop function on load line control.
- Heavy duty undercarriage.
- Standard 23.6-in. single grouser shoe, LGP configuration.
- Standard 20-ft boom with large box section.
The company’s worldwide activities are currently supported through the corporate office in Cypress, Texas; Edmonton, Alberta; The Hague, Netherlands; Beijing, China; and Melbourne, Australia.
For further information, visit plmcat.com.