Those interested in speaking at this year’s Pipeline Leadership Conference have until April 1 to submit their topics for consideration.
North American Oil & Gas Pipelines, published by Benjamin Media Inc., and Continuum Advisory Group have announced a call for abstracts for the 2016 Pipeline Leadership Conference, Nov. 15-16, at the University of Denver in Colorado.
If you have questions regarding the Pipeline Leadership Conference call for abstracts, contact Brad Kramer, managing editor of North American Oil & Gas Pipelines, at email@example.com or call (330) 467-7588. Otherwise, please submit your abstract(s) at plconference.com/call-abstracts.
Please submit abstracts based on the following topics:
• Pipeline Development Amid Low Oil Prices
• Improving Business Efficiencies During a Market Downturn
• Collaborating with Stakeholders and Improving Working Relationships
• Overcoming Regulatory Challenges
• Public Education and Managing Misconceptions
• Fostering Innovation and Introducing New Technology
• Leadership Strategies for Developing Projects
• Workforce Recruitment and Training Challenges
• Quality Control and Quality Assurance
• Ensuring a Safe and Reliable Infrastructure
• Asset Management and Pipeline Integrity Solutions
• Implementing Best Practices and Process Management Tools.
• Crisis Management Programs to Ensure Public and Environmental Safety
• Land Management Challenges and Strategies
• Repurposing Pipelines to Maximize Asset Use
The program committee will review all submissions and select those to be presented at the Pipeline Leadership Conference. For more information, visit plconference.com.
Sponsorship opportunities are available by contacting Brittany Maurer at (330) 467-7588 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: call for abstracts, Pipeline Leadership Conference