North American Oil & Gas Pipelines, published by Benjamin Media, and Continuum Advisory Group have announced a call for abstracts and presentations for the 2015 Pipeline Leadership Conference, Nov. 4-5, at the University of Denver in Colorado.
All abstracts must be submitted by March 6.
If you have questions regarding the Pipeline Leadership Conference call for abstracts, contact Brad Kramer, managing editor of North American Oil & Gas Pipelines, at email@example.com or call 330-467-7588. Otherwise, please submit your abstract(s) at plconference.com/call-abstracts.
Please submit abstracts based on the following topics:
• Collaborating with Stakeholders: Engaging Owners, Operators, Contractors, Land Owners and the Public.
• Business Partnerships: Creating Better Working Relationships between Owners, Operators and Contractors.
• Governmental Oversight: Overcoming Regulatory Challenges.
• Communicating with the Public: Improving Public Perceptions Through Engagement and Education.
• Fostering Innovation: Introducing New Technology and Business Practices.
• Leading the Charge: Project Development Strategies.
• Market Outlook: Oil and Gas Pipeline Investment in North America.
• Project Delivery: From Bid to Contract, From Plan to Execution.
• The Right Stuff: Effective Training Programs for a Quality Workforce.
• Quality Control: Methods for Ensuring Safe and Reliable Infrastructure.
• Asset Management: Improving Recordkeeping and Integrity Assurance.
• Improving Work Procedures: Implementing Best Practices and Process Management Tools.
• Crisis Management: Public Communication and Ensuring Environmental Safety.
• Land Management: Negotiating with Owners.
• Repurposing Pipelines: Conversion and Redirection to Maximize Asset Use.
• Talking Straight: Managing Misconceptions and Educating the Public.
The program committee will review all submissions and select those to be presented at the Pipeline Leadership Conference. For more information, visit plconference.com.
Sponsorship opportunities are available by contacting Brittany Maurer at 330-467-7588 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: Benjamin Media, Continuum Advisory Group, Pipeline Leadership Conference