Miller to Host Free Welding Conference in Houston
Wisconsin-based welding equipment manufacturer Miller Electric Mfg. Co. will host a free event for oil and gas industry professionals in Houston on June 6. The Oil and Gas Welding Technology Conference and Expo will highlight real-world cutting, heating and welding technologies that improve results, save time and reduce costs.
Events include educational seminars, live demonstrations and networking opportunities. The conference starts at 8:30 a.m. at the Pasadena Convention Center and is being held in conjunction with Hobart Brothers, Magnaflux and E.H. Wachs. Educational seminars held throughout the day include:
• Understanding the Sources and Remedies of Hydrogen Cracking in Pipelines.
• Meeting New Filler Metal Standards for Offshore Applications.
• New Remote Control Advancements that Drive Productivity, Quality and Safety.
• Reducing Turnaround Time with High Productivity Welding Processes.
• Induction Heating Improves Weld Quality and Work Environments.
• Reducing Time and Improving Overlay/Buildup Applications with Electroslag Welding (ESW) Cladding.
• Reducing Exposure to Hexavalent Chromium in Stainless Steel Welding.
• Reduce Carbon Footprint and Job Site Space Needs While Doubling Capex Efficiency with Engine-Driven Welders.
• Why Cold Cutting is the Hot Technology in Weld Preparation.
The Oil and Gas Welding Technology Conference and Expo is ideal for welding engineers, research and development engineers, quality assurance managers, fleet managers, project managers, pipe shop and field managers, and others in ownership/management/supervisory positions. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in live welding demonstrations at the Miller Road Show Truck and will be entered to win Cabela’s and Visa gift cards. Complimentary lunch will also be served. For more information or to register, visit www.MillerWelds.com/oilgas.
Comments are closed here.