A three-day forum in San Diego will feature discussions on energy issues across the U.S.-Mexico border and beyond.
Former Mexican President Vicente Fox will be a featured keynote speaker at the 2015 Border Energy Forum (BEF), Oct. 14-16, as well as George P. Bush, commissioner of the Texas General Land Office (GLO). The two leaders will address attendees during the lunchtime plenary sessions.
The event will also include breakout sessions featuring panel discussions on a variety of topics including cross-border energy cooperation, renewable innovations, liquefied natural gas (LNG) exportation, energy storage and water policies.
WHO: Commissioner George P. Bush and former Mexican President Vicente Fox
WHAT: Border Energy Forum
WHEN: Oct. 14-16
WHERE: Wyndham San Diego Bayside
1355 North Harbor Dr.
San Diego, CA 92101
The event host committee members are:
- San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- CleanTech San Diego
- Institute of the Americas
- Baja California BiNational Office
- Tijuana Innovadora
- Consulado General de México
- San Diego Mayor’s Office
- Asociación de Empresarios Mexicanos – San Diego y Tijuana
- UCSD Center of U.S.-Mexican Studies
- Universidad Autónoma de Baja California
- Comisión Estatal de Energía de Baja California
- Imperial County Economic Development Corporation
- S. Consulate General in Tijuana
- North American Research Partnership
- EPA Border Office
To register or for information, please visit http://borderenergyforum.org.Tags: Border Energy Forum (BEF), LNG exports