A new mobile app from Case Construction Equipment allows business owners and fleet managers to keep track of their equipment from anywhere.
Further empowering construction companies to improve productivity, run more efficiently and decrease maintenance costs, Case has introduced the SiteWatch app for the Apple iPad. Whether in the field, on the road or on vacation, the app provides in-depth performance, productivity and maintenance data to their iPad.
The SiteWatch app provides actionable information to help manage fleet maintenance, optimize machine performance and usage, lower fuel consumption and idle time and lower total operating costs. Among its features, the app provides the ability to:
- Review fleet details and locate machinery.
- Review and create geofences.
- Check usage and working status durations (idle status, high-workload status, etc.).
- Review the status of alarms received within a selected time period.
- Review and analyze fuel consumption.
- Monitor machine health through the report of key parameters set within the web application.
SiteWatch employs an onboard communication device that monitors the machine’s CAN-bus network and transmits data to a designated user’s web portal. Much of the Case equipment lineup now comes telematics-ready (check with your local dealer for availability), and a three-year Advanced subscription is included with each new purchase as part of CASE’s ProCare heavy machinery coverage. CASE N Series backhoes come standard with SiteWatch.
The SiteWatch iPad app is available through the Apple iTunes store.