Event Aims to Capitalize on Bakken by Pipeline, Rail and Gathering Solutions
The 2014 Bakken Product Markets & Takeaway Capacity Congress takes place Jan. 29-30, 2014, in Denver.
The event brings together senior professionals from exploration and production (E&P) and midstream companies currently active in the Bakken shale formation to explore takeaway solutions for crude, natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs). These solutions will seek to find the best price for future crude markets reached by rail or pipeline and to generate economically viable gas/NGL gathering and takeaway options to eliminate flaring.
The Congress mission is to provide practical and workable takeaway solutions for Bakken resources with a commercial focus on finding the best markets to get the best price on Bakken products.
A brand new agenda for the 2014 Congress includes:
- PRODUCTION PROFILE: Analyzing current and future production levels of Bakken crude oil to rationalize the continued build out of rail and pipeline infrastructure.
- PIPELINE VS. RAIL MARKETS: Analyzing the impact of current and future WTI and Brent spreads on Bakken oil prices to allow producers to plan their optimal routes to market.
- FUTURE VIABILITY OF RAIL: Justifying crude by rail to the Gulf, East and West Coasts given the predicted oil price differentials to maximize netbacks.
- PIPELINE UPDATES: Hearing the latest updates from pipeline operators on the timing, capacity and entry points of pipeline projects in the Bakken play to help plan future connectivity and ensure flow of product.
- GAS GATHERING: Learning from long and short term gas gathering projects in the Bakken to discover economically viable solutions to prevent gas flaring.
- GAS FLARING REGULATIONS: Receiving updates on the Federal, State and EPA stance on Bakken gas flaring to ensure compliance with current regulations and anticipate future operational implications for the Bakken.
North American Oil & Gas Pipeline readers will save 15 percent on registration by using the discount code “BKI15.” For more information and to register, visit: http://www.bakken-product-markets-2014.com/.
Comments are closed here.